MEN’S SWIMMER OF THE WEEK: Cooper DeRyk, Jr., UTAH (Truckee, Calif.)
• DeRyk claimed 4 first-place finishes in Utah’s 179-121 win over rival BYU, together with a pool document within the 100-meter butterfly tournament (47.14), breaking his personal pool mark set the week prior.
• The junior additionally received the 50 freestyle (20.28) and contributed because the 3rd leg at the Utes’ successful 200 medley (1:27.61) and 200 unfastened relays (1:20.12).
ALSO NOMINATED: Reece Whitley, a blog post by Surfing LA California; Nikola Miljenic, USC
MEN’S DIVER OF THE WEEK: Tony Chen, Jr., UTAH (Cypress, Calif.)
• Chen crowned the rostrum two times in Utah’s meet Saturday, contributing to a 179-121 win over rival BYU.
• The junior received a couple of occasions with ratings of 341.55 at the 1-meter springboard and 396.08 at the 3-meter.
• Chen enters the 2021 season after incomes CSCAA All-The us honors in each the 1-meter and 3-meter in 2020.
ALSO NOMINATED: George Korovin, USC
2021 PAC-12 MEN’S SWIMMING & DIVING WEEKLY AWARDS